Stella and Vanessa Hudgens know how to to rock the latest fashions! To mimic this look you need to buy some faux fur and different colored eye liner pens. Take the eye liner pen and make some dots under your eye for a fun tribal look. Throw on your fur and a loose top and you are all set for this funky Fall look!
Homecoming is around the corner and we want to make sure that you dress in style! Check out these trendy looks that Teen Vogue claims will put you at the head of the fashion hierarchy! From plaid rocker to 20′s glam, each look is fun and sure to get all eyes on you.
1. Plaid Princess: Plaid isn’t just for rockers anymore. Emma Watson wore plaid the right way by pairing it with a leather motorcycle jacket and cute ankle booties. You’ll be rocking out on the dance floor with this look.
2. 20′s Glitz and Glam: If you want a more glam look for homecoming, we suggest you go for a 20′s inspired dress. From sequins to fringe, your dress will be perfect for dancing and will sparkle in the night.
3. 50′s Polka Dots: Stand out in a polka-dotted dress. Go with a black dress with white polka dots and throw in some red accessories to pull off a perfect 50′s look.
4. 40′s Floral: Flowers add a little spice to a boring dress. Go overdramatic with exaggerated sleeves or a longer hemline. This retro inspired outfit will have you looking classy without being boring.
5. 60′s Mod: Get a shift dress with a funky pattern and throw in some big earrings to match. If you go mini with your dress, go all out with your accessories! Big and bold bangles, fierce statement pieces, and funky shoes will make you a trendsetter at your homecoming dance.
6. Stripes: It’s all about long and lean if you decide to wear a dress with vertical stripes. Go with sophisticated fabrics and colors for a look that says Parisian princess!
7. Go Edgy or Sweet with Lace: Go with a beige lace mini or bright red lace maxi! Whatever you do, make sure you you accessorize with delicate pieces that will turn your look from drab to fab.
8. Star Power: If your want a more quirky and playful look, then go with a star-patterned dress. You’ll be the star of the dance and no one will be able to take their eyes off of you!
9. Fifties Schoolgirl: Go for pleats, cinched waists, polka-dots, lace, collared dresses, and anything else that screams 50′s. You’ll look trendy and cute without being too costume-y.
10. Seventies Prints: From the funky and bold Missoni dresses that debuted at Target to the quirky and rich Marc Jacobs pieces that just appeared on the runway, we are absolutely gaga for this cool retro look! Little known fact: the crazier the print, the more fun your night will be!
What will you wear to Homecoming??